Paralegal - Corporate
Job Category: Staff
Shutts & Bowen LLP, Miami office seeks a Corporate Paralegal with at least 5 years’ experience and the ability to handle these tasks:
- Draft Delaware and Florida incorporation, foreign qualification, and corporate organization documents;
- Create, organize and maintain corporate minute books;
- Draft and filing of business entity documents, including corporation, limited liability company and partnership formation and qualification documents;
- Draft authorizing resolutions and consents relating to organizational and transactional matters;
- Facilitate and support closing of venture capital financing and M & A transactions; draft ancillary and closing documents; coordinate delivery and receipt of signature pages and funds from investors; manage the filings to and receipt from the state authorities; determine, prepare, and file state and federal security compliance filings; collect and confirm receipt of closing deliverables; assemble, distribute, and maintain closing documents; prepare checklists for acquisitions and mergers
- Collect, organize, and verify accuracy and completeness of diligence documentation; decipher and follow up on outstanding issues and missing documentation; distribute diligence documentation; prepare, file, track, and maintain UCC filings; confirm state and federal security compliance; prepare and supervise in assembly of corporate mailings; arrange logistics for and manage closings;
- Draft and organize response for Audit Letters; prepare and file Annual Reports;
- Accept subpoenas on behalf of the firm.
- Work with support staff, other offices of the firm and serve as primary contact for the day-to-day corporate maintenance.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)