Staff - Litigation Secretary - Miami
Job Category: Staff
The Miami office of Shutts & Bowen is seeking a Litigation secretary.
- Candidates must have substantial litigation experience and a minimum of 5+ years working in a law firm as a litigation legal secretary.
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills required. This position requires a keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight time constraints.
- Responsible for case management of active files including reviewing motions and pleadings for accuracy; scheduling and docketing requests, compiling documents for preparation of analyses, managing and organizing large volumes of documents including hard copy and electronic files.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Federal and State court electronic filing.
- Closely work with the attorneys and other support staff to facilitate a seamless flow of information among team.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates can only be considered for this opening.
- Hours are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm. Candidates Flexibility to work extra hours, as needed.