Staff - Office Services Clerk - Miami
Job Category: Staff
Shutts & Bowen LLP seeks an Office Services clerk to join the Miami office.
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Provides prints and document distribution to users under procedures, distributions lists, and document requests.
- Daily receives all incoming mail, interdepartmental mail, notices, and memoranda; sorts according to appropriate destination; distributes to all personnel.
- Daily sorts and weighs all outgoing mail; affixes postage using postage meter; may transports to mail receptacle outside building. Replenish postage meter as needed.
- Receives documents to be photocopied from all firm personnel; photocopies and returns to department or sorts and distributes as instructed.
- Maintains cost control on reporting devices and other clerical records for the department.
- Operates various types of reproductive equipment, including maintenance and supply inventory.
- Maintains and stocks office supplies for the office.
- The employee’s work setting will normally be the mailroom and copy room although employee will be out in the firm several times each day to distribute mail and must be familiar with the firm layout.
- Assist with internal office moves, including moving furniture; delivery of boxes to courthouse or attorney vehicles.
- Conference room furniture setup for events.
- Physical attendance and punctuality at place of work.
- Performs additional duties as instructed and assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of business English spelling and grammar.
- Friendly, cooperative manner and good team spirit.
- Flexibility to undertake many assignments.
- Minimum of one year’s on the job training in operating various types of reproduction equipment.
- Employee must exert up to 75 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
If you can perform the above duties and others that may be assigned including the qualifications, please submit your resume for further consideration.