If you operate in the dynamic, fast-paced world of real estate, you need trusted counselors to help you navigate the myriad issues that emerge along the way – from first assessment to final sale. As real estate attorneys with decades of experience, we pride ourselves on partnering with commercial and residential developers, financiers, builders, contractors and others conducting business in the real estate arena. We counsel clients throughout the State of Florida, and also serve as trusted advisors to major companies in national and international markets.
We’ve been honored for outstanding service to clients by such prestigious organizations and ranking agencies as Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America®, Super Lawyers and Florida Trend, and several of our attorneys are Florida Bar Board Certified in real estate.
Different ventures require different approaches, and our team can create and apply innovative legal strategies as needed. Our statewide practice handles projects such as residential and condominium developments, office buildings, shopping centers, industrial parks, hotels and resorts, golf courses, hospitals and manufacturing plants. We also bring knowledge and experience in finance, corporate law, litigation, tax and other areas.
- Development: Whether your project is a building complex or a single unit, we have experience in counseling developers, property owners and investors in buying, developing, selling, leasing and converting residential and commercial property.
- Finance: We’ve built close working relationships with many lenders in Florida and across the country, and help our clients get deals done. We advise on interim and permanent mortgage loans on commercial projects, as well as workouts, bankruptcies, foreclosures and restructurings of troubled projects.
- Construction: We represent developers, home builders and contractors on contract and other construction-related issues. Our construction litigation team counsels clients when construction defects, delays and contract disputes arise. We work to resolve matters quickly and effectively.
- Land Use and Zoning: The laws and regulations governing land use and zoning matters are often dense and complex. We help companies navigate through this regulatory labyrinth, and regularly appear before local, state and federal agencies.
- Litigation: When disputes involving contracts, tax protests, zoning, construction and related areas surface, our litigation attorneys help resolve matters quickly and efficiently.
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation: We represent property and business owners, tenants and mortgage holders in eminent domain and condemnation proceedings and appeals. We also counsel on inverse condemnation proceedings.
- Title Insurance: We act as agents for most major title insurance companies in issuing owners and mortgagee title insurance policies for both residential and commercial transactions.
We offer experienced, practical, hands-on counsel on all of your real estate needs – whether it involves acquisition, financing, development, loan restructuring or litigation.