Thirteen Attorneys Ranked by Chambers & Partners
May 26, 2017 11:05 AM
Thirteen attorneys at Shutts & Bowen LLP have been named top lawyers in their fields by Chambers & Partners in the 2017 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers.
Bowman Brown, Chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee, was ranked as a “Star Individual” on banking and regulatory matters. Micky Grindstaff, the firm’s Managing Partner, was ranked as an “Eminent Practitioner.” Andrew Brumby and Arthur Menor received rankings for the first time.
The 2017 edition recognizes the firm in banking & finance; bankruptcy/restructuring; construction; corporate/M&A and private equity; real estate; zoning and land use; and healthcare.
The attorneys recognized by Chambers USA and their areas of practice are:
- Brent Bell, Orlando: Construction
- Bowman Brown, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Andrew Brumby, Orlando: Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John H. Dannecker, Orlando: Construction
- Luis A. de Armas, Miami: Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Michael J. Grindstaff, Orlando: Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Rod Jones, Orlando: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Arthur J. Menor, West Palm Beach: Real Estate
- Geoffrey Randall, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- Linda M. Robison, Fort Lauderdale: Healthcare
- Margaret A. Rolando, Miami: Real Estate
- Jennifer Slone Tobin, Orlando: Real Estate
- Bryan Wells, Miami: Banking & Finance: Regulatory
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Established in 1910, Shutts & Bowen is a full-service business law firm with more than 260 lawyers with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.